Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:57:24 +0000 (UTC)

Gaurav Dhiman dixit:

>However now I am facing problems running it on my target. It is giving
>the following error message and exiting:
>
>Error opening terminal: vt102.

You need a termcap or terminfo database (in split-file format on e.g.
GNU/Linux, in Berkeley DB format on BSD) on the target system.

Try copying over a few entries under /usr/share/terminfo/ if both your
host and target are GNU/Linux, or else (if it doesn't work) an /etc/termcap
from e.g. a BSD system (can be GNU/Linux, but not all of them have it).

>On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 14:48 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Please read http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren/ (available
on German, English and Dutch there). Thanks!

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt