Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:48:45 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if it is this simple, but if I hit 'd' with cursor on the link to the file I want, I get Download Options before pulling down the file. Perhaps default user mode ADVANCED is required? I don't have the box up I used to do this on; I recall using mailcap entries as well to make the called app work right.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html