Re: [Lynx-dev] Help, Lynx and Https

From: Stegozor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Help, Lynx and Https
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:33:52 +0200

On 4/15/07, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:

… Google Mail uses JavaScript, which Lynx does not support.

I don't think this is the problem: I deactivated all scripts using
NoScript extension on SeaMonkey 1.1.1 and gmail still works fine.

Moreover, I was able to log in this gmail account using a version of
Lynx downloaded from http://lynx-win32-pata.sourceforge.jp/
(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.jp/lynx-win32-pata/21607/Lynx286dev18TH.exe)
under Windows Millennium. The installer of Patakuti makes things so
simple.

We just lack a homepage in English for this release ;)