Re: [Lynx-dev] A new use of link-numbering--wish

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] A new use of link-numbering--wish
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:45:51 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden dixit:

>I wish....

So like
 50<return> stays the same
 50x<return> is like navigate to link#50 and press x

I second that. However, what about form fields like submit buttons,
where 50<return> did not activate/follow the link until now? Should
it stay the same? What should it do for 50x<return>? Should it just
ignore the x in that case or execute it? In the latter case, how a-
bout a postfix that works like 50<return><return>?

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt