Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:46:35 +0200

On 6/8/07, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:
I think he only wants to replace these functions by a more generic one?
"more generic one" already exist.

I for one also want to retain the functionality, but don't care too
much about the implementation (of course smaller = faster = easier
to maintain = better).

Maybe that functions could be usefull if called more than just one time
and not only from mainloop, but that functions are static and called only
once, of course smaller = faster = easier to maintain = better lynx.
Sorry folks but where I have written that I want that scrolling and
screening be removed from lynx?