Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.4

From: Halász Sándor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.4
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:50:51 -0400

There really is no solution in the long term, as I don't think you will ever
convince commercial web site designers of the true concept behind HTML, so they
will always only be interested in the mass market GUI browsers.

The problem is that avoidance techniques are only short term fixes, hiding the
real problem, which is not a technical problem.
<<<<<<<<
I can just imagine testing against a set of webbrowsers known to be useful in
showing advertizing, and accepting only them.