Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues

From: hsv
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:31:34 -0500

>>>> 2013/03/11 14:04 -0700, Birgitta >>>>
Hi my site <http://www.expectingfitness.com>www.expectingfitness.com was hacked
last week.

I have with my webgirl tried to clean it upÂ…. We are both however technically
challenged. Especially myself.
My site now shows up on IE but not Mozilla.
<<<<<<<<
O, it shows up under Mozilla, all right, under the warning "Reported Attack
Page", at the end wherof it is pointed out that, as in your case, sometimes
pages or sites become such without their authors or designers s knowledge. One
cannot use Lynx for attacking as long as it supports no script language.

I see nothing harmful in the home page s Javascript, but I have no experience
looking for attack-programming.

What Google page do you mean? and yes, one can use Lynx for crawling.