Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues

From: Paul Gilmartin
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:15:50 -0600

On Mar 17, 2013, at 18:14, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> ahem gil?
> May I ask how you discovered this?

In Mac OS X 10.6.8 with my default browser set to
Firefox 19.0.2, I simply click on your link, http://www.expectingfitness.com/
and I get the nasty redirection.  I may have Firefox
configured in some way for safe browsing;  I don't recall.

Safari lets me in to the page.  Midori lets me in to the page.
Firefox 19.0.2 under Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2 lets me in to the page.

> I heard from someone today that they cannot see my site with firefox either.
> If google has done that to me, I may start a fire of my own.
> where or how do I Learn?
> for the record my site is,
> karenlewellen.com

There, I get:

501 $ nslookup
> www.karenlewellen.com

Which is somewhat unexpected.  More normal would be:

501 $ nslookup
> www.karenlewellen.com

I'm beyond my depth on this.

> On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
>
>> On Mar 11, 2013, at 15:04, Birgitta wrote:
>>
>>> Hi my site www.expectingfitness.com was hacked last week.
>>>
>> Google and Firefox have you blacklisted.  Details and remedial
>> action described on the page at:
>>

>> http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.expectingfitness.com/

-- gil