Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug reports / first impression

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug reports / first impression
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:06:59 +0200

Derek Scherger schrieb:
I was thinking about "log history" and "log updates" to show changes backwards in time and forwards in time but this seems to be counter to the direction you're heading. Where are you going with listing changes thath have happened but that I don't have in my working copy?

Up to now monotone heads, monotone log ID  fulfilled my needs.

   Christof