Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:07:49 -0800

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 02:09:04PM +0200, Eran Klonover wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know about a NetBeans's plugin?
> If there is no such effort ongoing, I might be able to find some time to
> work on such a plugin and if this is the case does anyone know about
> other similar projects I might use as a reference?

Can't help you with most of your questions (don't even really know
what NetBeans is), but I am certain that no-one else has said anything
about working on a plugin for it.  Good luck :-)

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."