RE: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans

From: Eran Klonover
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:12:58 +0200

I am preparing to invest some time in performing NetBeans integration, as I
find Monotone to provide a real neat methodology and implementation.

I would first like to implement commands that work with the local database,
as they are pretty similar to CVS. Syncing with a server can always be done
from outside the IDE.

A problem I have encountered when trying to design such an implementation is
that the IDE requires a state for each source file (the main need is to
display what files exist on the working directory and not on the local
database). I can't find a direct monotone command to perform that - and I
can understand why.
Does anyone have an idea how can this be performed?

Thanks,
Eran