Re: [Monotone-devel] win32: error in committing large number of files

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] win32: error in committing large number of files
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:02:34 -0800

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 03:02:33PM +0100, Martin Boeker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please find attached an error report I got committing an add of about
> 10000 files.

If this is the problem with SQLite2 row limits that it looks like,
then it should be fixed in revision 0b17415d7aa112060e8ead9ae7a486510dc61a9d
(current head of the net.venge.monotone branch).  If you could try
again with that revision, I'd appreciate hearing what happened.

  /* Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
   * reaper of innocent orphaned children.
   */
-- Linux kernel 2.4.5, main.c