Re: [Monotone-devel] some (negative) feedback -- useful reading

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] some (negative) feedback -- useful reading
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:54:29 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
>   -- monotone-dumb would be useful.  Since it wouldn't take much more
>      than a few days of python hacking to make it basically usable,
>      this seems doable if anyone wants to make it happen.  (I'm not
>      quite sure this

merge via working directory would be very useful, too. This prevents a
lot of scripts to layer above monotone for merging.

I only mean the ability to set up a working dir with multiple ancestors
and check that in. That really should be possible.

   Christof

PS: _Perhaps_ one of my employes has a need for a windows port of mtsh
(the pipe/select problem was solved in nvm.cvssync.win32)