[Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Domain for monotone

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Domain for monotone
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:52:22 -0700

Thomas Moschny wrote:
On Thursday 31 August 2006 11:06, address@hidden wrote:
I'd like to sponsor monotone a recognizable domain (probably .org since
this is the best fitting TLD for OS projects and alike).

Nice!

... please choose your "top 5" out of the above list ...

monotone.ca looks like it's available (and I'm canadian and already a CIRA member).

mtn.ca and monotone.net look parked, but we could possibly buy them.

I'm not really keen on the ones with -vcs in their names.

-graydon