Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:38:58 +0200

Hi,

Juan Jose Comellas wrote:
Would you recommend using cvsimport instead of tailor to migrate a big CVS repository to Monotone?

I'm trying to improve cvsimport because tailor didn't fit my needs (I want branches correctly imported, no changed changelog entries and .. no crashes on import ;-).

However, cvsimport is still lacking branch reconstruction. If you only need to import the CVS HEAD branch, give it a try.

What repository do you experiment with? An open source one?

Regards

Markus