[Monotone-devel] automate propagate

From: Hugo Cornelis
Subject: [Monotone-devel] automate propagate
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:05:07 -0500

I have a project with 36 branches.  Most have feature 'A', but not all
of them.  I have a small and necessary fix for 'A'.  What is the most
effective way to propagate the fix to all the branches that have
feature 'A' ?

Hugo

--
                   Hugo Cornelis Ph.D.

                 Research Imaging Center
  University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
                   7703 Floyd Curl Drive
                San Antonio, TX  78284-6240

                   Phone: 210 567 8112
                     Fax: 210 567 8152