Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug report

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug report
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:32:09 +1000

Hi riz; guess you didn't see my reply on icb. :)

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 07:14:43PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> Trying to cvs_import the NetBSD "src" tree:

For now, you need to drop the ,v files in bin/ed/test/Attic/ that have
names starting with "\n".  These are illegal filenames in monotone.

I haven't yet looked to see if these files are really needed or are
junk, but they're not important, and the import proceeds fine once
they're gone.  It will take A While.

FWIW, there's an import db I did a while back with 0.28 on nbftp in
misc/dan.  I'm going to try one sometime soon with branch
reconstruction, as a further test.

--
Dan.