[Monotone-devel] Yet another instance of failure to drop non empty direc

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Yet another instance of failure to drop non empty directory.
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:12:11 -0700

I have this directory that has a workspace from monotone which has a
workspace from subversion checked out in the same place.  Subversion,
being not as elegant as monotone, maintains a directory in each and
every path... so as I'm going through and cleaning up junk in my
monotone repository, I can't update, cause there is a directory
include/freetype which is not empty... because it has a subversion
directory in it... which once I update would be nice to have there so
I can also do the drop from subversion...

Is this ever going to get fixed so that

mtn.EXE: selected update target c7201136f3b3ee3555941a0f10b12050566cc4fe
mtn.EXE: warning: attach node 2147487689 blocked by unversioned path
'src/tests/Makefile'
mtn.EXE: warning: attach node 2147487690 blocked by unversioned path
'src/tests/xml_sql_record.c'
mtn.EXE: warning: cannot drop non-empty directory 'include/freetype'
mtn.EXE: warning: cannot drop non-empty directory 'include/freetype/config'
mtn.EXE: warning: cannot drop non-empty directory 'include/freetype/internal'
mtn.EXE: warning: cannot drop non-empty directory
'include/freetype/internal/services'

All of these WARNINGS are just that, and do not stop the update?

Or, am I going to actually have to go fix this myself?