[Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a rele

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a release
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:25:30 +0200 (CEST)

Ah, life!  What can I say, there are times when priorities have to be
constantly re-evaluated, and the last few weeks have been just that
way.  This has affected my ability to make a release (and I should
really redo some of the structure on monotone.ca to allow others to
perform certain actions), and I apologise for it.

Now, however, I find that I have enough peace of mind to do it.  My
plan is to do it thursday evening (Swedish time, +0100).

Until then, it might be a good idea to have a look at the buildbot
page.  I'm noticing that the BSD, Solaris and gentoo slaves fail the
tests.  I haven't looked more closely at them yet (well, except for
one of the failing tests on the amd64-freebsd6 machine), and if more
people can have a look, that would be great!

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/