Re: [Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a release
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:12:37 +0200

Hello Richard,

Richard Levitte wrote:
Ah, life!  What can I say, there are times when priorities have to be
constantly re-evaluated, and the last few weeks have been just that
way.  This has affected my ability to make a release (and I should
really redo some of the structure on monotone.ca to allow others to
perform certain actions), and I apologise for it.

Very understandable, just last weekend I ran into a similar situation. Looks like these are dense times.

Let us know how we can be of help.

Now, however, I find that I have enough peace of mind to do it.  My
plan is to do it thursday evening (Swedish time, +0100).

Sounds good to me.

Until then, it might be a good idea to have a look at the buildbot
page.  I'm noticing that the BSD, Solaris and gentoo slaves fail the
tests.  I haven't looked more closely at them yet (well, except for
one of the failing tests on the amd64-freebsd6 machine), and if more
people can have a look, that would be great!

Hm.. I'll have a look on Monday and/or Tuesday. I don't have access to other boxes but Linuxen, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Regards

Markus