Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: error: sqlite error: database is locked

From: Juan Jose Comellas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: error: sqlite error: database is locked
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:31:56 -0300

Having a single header certainly helps to make the distribution easier, but it makes modifications much harder, especially if you're not Sergei. :)

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I really liked OTL. It's incredible what the library can do with a single header and how efficient it is. It worked very well for me.