Re: [Monotone-devel] commit ignores _MTN/options keydir

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] commit ignores _MTN/options keydir
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:27:25 +0100

Hi,

Stephen Leake wrote:
As I understand it, the public and private keys are stored in the
database. So why do we also require a key directory?

According to NEWS, private keys aren't stored in the database anymore since 0.24. So whenever you want to sign something, monotone needs to lookup your key in the key_dir. IIRC.

Regards

Markus