Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: Botan::PRNG_Unseeded

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: Botan::PRNG_Unseeded
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:14:35 +0100

Hi,

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 07:38:25AM -0400, Stephen Leake wrote:
We're porting monotone to the Lynx operating system. So far it passes
the first set of unit tests.

The problem at the moment is this error:

fatal: Botan::PRNG_Unseeded

Basically, this is a question about porting Botan to another system;
I think the Botan list will likely be more able to help.

Trying to port or compile botan on lynx will certainly be helpful.

However, please be aware that we are doing our own packaging and configuration of botan. Try botan's configure.pl and compare the build.h file it emits with the one we ship. Also check which modules it wants to include and which not.

Regards

Markus