Re: [Monotone-devel] Time to think about a release?

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time to think about a release?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:58:13 -0400

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Markus Schiltknecht <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
>  > Thanks for the reminder, I will do -right after fixing the
>  > schema_migration test...
>
>  I've added something regarding nvm.ee in rev 9caec53c..., Zack, is that
>  paragraph correct? Does it make sense to include all those internal
>  changes there? Hm.. probably mentioning it shortly, as I did, does not
>  hurt, does it? What do you think?

I think that's fine.

I should mention that there's an as-yet-unimplemented change I wanted
to piggyback on the db-compaction branch which would have had
user-visible consequences -- eliminating the use of IDNA for various
in-database strings.  As db-compaction still is in no shape for
landing, though, it's kinda moot.  (I may have time to hack on it this
week.  There are still problems with netsync, right?)

zw