[Monotone-devel] Time to think about a release?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Time to think about a release?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:28:05 +0100 (CET)

It seems to be that part of the month, doesn't it?  In Sweden, the
25th is the day you usually get your monthly paycheck in Sweden, and
why not get a release at the same time?  ;-)

But I digress...

Anyway, it seems like we need to settle the whole mtn:// matter before
a release can be done at this point.

Also, around last release, there was some talk about merging some
branches back into the main branch, but I haven't seen any of that
happen...  maybe I missed something?  Anyway, what's the plan now
regarding that?

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/