[Monotone-devel] Re: mtn:// sync

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtn:// sync
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:43:13 +0100

mtn sy monotone.ca nvm* --exclude nvm.experiment*

would become

mtn sy mtn://monotone.ca?nvm*&!nvm.experiment*

When will this change become available? Since I am currently only building monotone from the release source packages, I guess it will be in 0.40. Please correct me there. But I'd like to drop myself an note for remembering the new command syntax before blaming my machines in a few weeks, when 'suddenly' the old commands don't work anymore ;-)

Another thing on this issue, are the documentations updated closely?

Thanks,
Philipp