Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:17:47 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:18:26 -0500, Matthew
Nicholson <address@hidden> said:

matt> Personally I think that looks horrible and confusing vs the
matt> --include --exclude syntax.  The variant that has
matt> ?include=pattern&exclude=pattern is slightly more readable, but
matt> I still prefer the command line switches.

Agreed.  I've no problems if *both* variants exist, but frankly, I
think I'll pop a vein if the command line switches disappear...

<quote from="A knight's tale">
Wat: Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out,
your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will
w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.
</quote>

(yeah, ok, I'm exagerating a bit...  Kind of gets the message across
though, don't you think?  ;-))

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis