Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:12:46 -0600

Timothy Brownawell wrote:
I've just added support for mtn:// URLs for push/pull/sync. They look
like mtn://server?include&!exclude , I chose this over something like

I'm not entirely clear on what this means. I would expect something like mtn://server?include=pattern&exclude=pattern I think. Is this what you mean? Perhaps an example url or two would help. Maybe just the "!" in your example above is confusing me.

Personally, I think I'd be fine with this replacing the --include/--exclude options as long as I don't have to do my own url encoding.

Cheers,
Derek