Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Hooks

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Hooks
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:23:03 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
If you have further (implementation)
questions it would also a good idea to join our IRC at freenode, the
channel is #monotone.

I'm having trouble getting to #monotone. On X-Chat when I go to Freenode and /join #monotone I get sent to ##unavailable. I can join other channels correctly (#lua, #gimp, etc). My nick is DanielC.

I don't actually have an implementation question right now. I just want to verify that I can join the channel.

Daniel.