[Monotone-devel] release window expanded to 26th of december

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] release window expanded to 26th of december
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:26:26 +0100

Jack noted on irc that he couldn't look into the BSD issue yet and
Richard found no time to yet to take a look at the swedish translation
or the mtn conflicts functionality either - so despite we're all in a
hurry to get last minute presents for the relatives (at least the men
:)) I think there is no need to also stress you with a release. The open
points are no major blockers, still, I want to give you all the chance
to finish your work so that the release is sound for everyone. And I
also think / hope, that after December 24th you *might* have some
additional spare hacking time to finish things up ;)

So for now the release window has been moved to 2008-12-26, around 10pm
CET+1. Thanks for your time and work and Happy Christmas to all of you!

Thomas.