Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.44 released

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.44 released
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:38:55 -0700

Quoting Howard Spindel <address@hidden>:

Running the Windows binary installation file from the website produces
just a usage display and then it quits (at least for me).  Haven't had
that happen before.  Do we have to add a command line argument to the
install now?

This was my fault. It's fixed now, although I'm still a little confused
about where the version currently on the website came from. My latest
upload doesn't seem to have worked.

Please try again.

-- Stephe