[Monotone-devel] Upcoming server move

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Upcoming server move
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:26:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Because of owner change and demands for exorbitant prices, the manager
of my co-location has decided to move the datacenter to another place
(with the result that I'll probably have it *cheaper* afterwards!).

The preliminary plan is that the move will happen next Saturday, May
30th.  It's not entirely set in stone, but that's a definite aim.

That means that monotone.ca, among others, will be down for a few
hours in about a week.

Also, this means a new IP plan.  I suppose Graydon is still the owner
for the monotone.ca, right?  The address to the server will have to be
changed at the time of the move.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I believe it will be for the better
in the long run.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/