Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:00:39 +0100

Hi!

Just to let you know, that the new home of ViewMTN is here:
http://viewmtn.1erlei.de/ . There's also a live ViewMTN instance at
http://mtn-view.1erlei.de/ carrying the nvm* branches as well as some
random other branches that are mtn-related.

Feel free to send me comments or hints regarding ViewMTN or the website,
or if you like to see some other branches served there.

Note that the new home of the project is in fact a Trac instance, so the
preferred way of communicating is to open a ticket there.

Btw, if someone here has graphic artist skills... a good idea for a logo
is more than welcome ;)

Regards,
Thomas