Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:13:22 +0100

Thomas Moschny wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just to let you know, that the new home of ViewMTN is here:
> http://viewmtn.1erlei.de/ . There's also a live ViewMTN instance at
> http://mtn-view.1erlei.de/ carrying the nvm* branches as well as some
> random other branches that are mtn-related.
>
> Feel free to send me comments or hints regarding ViewMTN or the website,
> or if you like to see some other branches served there.

Thanks for taking over this maintenance! I have been using viewmtn on
http://www.ada-france.org:8081 for several years now but do not have
the time or skills to do upstream maintenance as well.

> Note that the new home of the project is in fact a Trac instance, so the
> preferred way of communicating is to open a ticket there.

I reported a bug here in March. I'd like to open a ticket but cannot
log in and I didn't find out how to create a new user account for me
(if you want/have to create one manually, use lbrenta as the user
name).

The bug report is here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/monotone-devel/2009-03/msg00108.html

--