Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN maintainer
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:24:54 +0100

Thomas Moschny writes:
> Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> I reported a bug here in March. I'd like to open a ticket but cannot
>> log in and I didn't find out how to create a new user account for me
>
> Thanks for the hint. You should now be able to create a ticket without
> having an account. (Hopefully the spam filter works reasonably well ;)

I could create it all right (http://viewmtn.1erlei.de/ticket/1) but I
cannot see it; the URL contains only the error message:

Unsupported version control system "svn": Can't find an appropriate
component, maybe the corresponding plugin was not enabled?

PS. This is the first time I create a bug report with number 1 :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.