[Monotone-devel] mtn-viz

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] mtn-viz
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 09:27:49 +0200 (CEST)

What's happening with mtn-viz?  Which of the branches is the most
current?  I just tried nvm.monotone-viz.new-stdio, thinking that it
should work, but can't get it to compile properly:

ocamlopt.opt  -I /usr/lib/ocaml/3.10.1/lablgtk2 -I glib  -c glib/viz_gmisc.ml
File "glib/viz_gmisc.ml", line 4, characters 33-64:
Error: Unbound type constructor Gtk.obj
make: *** [glib/viz_gmisc.cmx] Fel 2

I get the same error with the variant in nvm.monotone-viz...

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/