Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn-viz

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn-viz
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:30:49 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:09:48 +0100, Francis Russell
<address@hidden> said:

francis> Richard Levitte wrote:
francis> > What's happening with mtn-viz?  Which of the branches is the most
francis> > current?  I just tried nvm.monotone-viz.new-stdio, thinking that it
francis> > should work, but can't get it to compile properly:
francis>
francis> The new-stdio branch is meant to be compatible with the monotone
francis> automate interface in 0.47. However, the code currently in the
new-stdio
francis> branch is buggy, see
francis> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=574562. I was sent a
francis> patch by the upstream author of the new-stdio changes to fix it in
francis> March. It's rather concerning that the patch I was sent doesn't seem to
francis> be present in any monotone-viz repository, despite being copied to the
francis> monotone-viz developer. Also, the current release version of
francis> monotone-viz doesn't even contain the buggy support for 0.47.

Hmmm, what are the symptoms of the buggy support?  I'm running it now
and I don't see any failure...

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/