Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 0.48 released

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 0.48 released
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:44:36 +0200

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

We, the monotone developers, are very proud to announce the new 0.48
release of our distributed version control system.

Thanks for your work! Windows version is available.

--

Minor heads up for release manager.

t:monotone-0.48 doesn't build on win32 because of compilation error. Error is trivial (patch attached) and Windows version of monotone-0.48 will not exactly match revision tagged as monotone-0.48.

(anyone who made this change in win32/parse_date.cc ... if you don't have win32 build env in under your hand please ping me even using private e-mail and i can recheck build before release, unfortunately i can't supply mingw32 buildbot).

--
Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / http://zbigg.blogspot.com /