[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone support in BE (tracker)

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone support in BE (tracker)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:15:01 +0200

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:54:24 +0200
>>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Thomas> Maybe it would also be a good idea to go for some common
Thomas> component / library which could afterwards be used for all
Thomas> three packages...?

If you check the thread which I psoted, the BE devs already started
with adding monotone support. ;)

Thomas> Thanks for your initiative!

Well, as avid darcs user, I like what I've seen so far about
Monotone...will ask some questions tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6