[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone support in BE (tracker)

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone support in BE (tracker)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 07:28:05 +0200

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:54:24 +0200
>>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Thomas> If you have questions, just go ahead and ask - a couple of
Thomas> people (me included) have added monotone support in third party
Thomas> tools in the past. I think Thomas Moschny could also pinpoint
Thomas> you to some code in TracMonotone and mtn-view, which are both
Thomas> written in Python as well.

It looks like BE devs have some problem - see

http://void.printf.net/pipermail/be-devel/2010-June/000570.html

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6