[Monotone-devel] Re: New mailing lists have been added to gmane

From: Gour D.
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:47:05 +0200

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 01:19:55 +0200
>>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Keller wrote:

Thomas> Actually I specifically disabled that feature because I think
Thomas> gmane is great for browsing things, but if somebody wants to
Thomas> post to the list, he should be subscribed to it (and optionally
Thomas> configure to receive no mail).

Hmm...I believe this kills the whole purpose of Gmane which has
advantage that one does not have to be subscribed to trillion mailing
lists, but just authorize via gmane.

Moreover, monotone-devel's status is 'posting allowed', so I believe
the same should be for users list?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA