Re: [Monotone-devel] [bug #30065] MAXPATHLEN breaks builds on GNU/Hurd

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [bug #30065] MAXPATHLEN breaks builds on GNU/Hurd
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:12:58 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:52:22 +0100, Francis Russell
<address@hidden> said:

francis> On 07/06/10 13:59, Francis Russell wrote:
francis> ...
francis> However, I think it would be much nicer to have this fixed upstream,
and
francis> it looks like getcwd could be wrapped in something that returns a
francis> success condition and a string and works by dynamically resizing a
francis> buffer until getcwd succeeds or fails for a reason other than ERANGE.

I have made a change locally, haven't pushed it yet...  it does
compile, but considering it's code that only gets called for AF_LOCAL
and monotone never deals with that kind of socket, it really has no
impact...  which is a bit scary.

Anyway, I'll push it, but with a big fat warning.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/