Re: [Monotone-devel] [bug #30065] MAXPATHLEN breaks builds on GNU/Hurd

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [bug #30065] MAXPATHLEN breaks builds on GNU/Hurd
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:27:32 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:12:39 +0100, Francis Russell
<address@hidden> said:

francis> Reading that code made me slightly nervous anyway. In particular the
way
francis> getcwd failing isn't considered an error condition regardless of why it
francis> failed.

It wasn't in the earlier code either.  Since I couldn't really see the
ramifications of suddenly have it throw something or return something
unexpected, I chose to keep the functionality as it is, and only make
sure that we have an adapting buffer.

francis> > Anyway, I'll push it, but with a big fat warning.
francis>
francis> Thanks, though I'm not quite sure that diff is what I had in mind ;)

What did you have in mind?

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/