Re: [Monotone-devel] ***SPAM*** Re: About certs

From: Frédéric Praca
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ***SPAM*** Re: About certs
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:03:15 +0100

Le Wed, 05 Dec 2012 06:31:27 -0500,
Stephen Leake <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Frédéric Praca <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > So, yes, there's something to review but just a bugfix :)
>
> What is the name of the branch? There are a lot, so it's easy to miss
> a new one.
In fact, I know that's a shame... But I committed directly on the main
branch as it was really an easy fix (see revision
b34d9438297eda705f7e736983e2d7fdce46c394 ) :)

For the cert modification, I will create a specific branch because
there are non trival changes.

Fred
--
Si tout ceux qui croient avoir raison n'avait pas tort, la vérité ne
serait pas loin.