Re: [Monotone-devel] ***SPAM*** Re: About certs

From: Frédéric Praca
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ***SPAM*** Re: About certs
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 13:09:50 +0100

Le Fri, 07 Dec 2012 06:54:17 -0500,
Stephen Leake <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Frédéric Praca <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Ok, forget it, it does not seem to be relevant.
>
> For automate, ok
>
> > I close the ticket as won't fix.
>
> no, the non-automate needs to be fixed
Well, it's maybe better to re-open one ticket with only the commands
that don't support it instead of modifying the ticket #218.
For the moment, I've just seen 'ls certs' but there can be others.
Moreover, I didn't write the unit test.
Where should it reside ? I have only found test/func/date_formatting
that could be related to such issues. Do I have to create another one
specifically for this issue ?

Concerning unit tests, I have one question. How do you run only one
test in the framework Monotone uses ?

Thanks for your answers and for the time you spend answering.

Fred

--
En 1911, Rutherford a introduit le plus grand changement dans nos
idées sur la matière depuis le temps de Démocrite.