[Monotone-devel] size of monotone-viz

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: [Monotone-devel] size of monotone-viz
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:33:39 -0500

When I use monotone-viz, I can never get it to fir on my laptop
screen.  The screen just doesn't have enough pixels from top to bottom.

Of course, I can try to resize it, using the resizing dcorations my
window manager provides.

THis isn't useful, because monotone-viz has a minimum window size.  I
seem to ba able to make the window bigger, but not much smaller.

Is there really a need to have the window be that tall?  I end up
positioning it so that I can see the details in the bottom pane and
the top of the ancestry graph is above the top of my screen.  I'd
happily accept a smaller pane for the ancestry graph and use the scroll
bar at the right.  That way I'd get a chance to see *everything*.

Which version of monotone-viz am I using?  monotone-viz 1.0.2, as
distributed in Debian testing.

-- hendrik