Re: How to give Thomas Dupond the date in his replies.

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: How to give Thomas Dupond the date in his replies.
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 23:14:00 +0000

Thank you very much Laura and Ken for your suggestions.

I can get 99% of what I want with the following filter file.

date:nocomponent,nonewline,formatfield="At %(pretty{text}) "
from:nocomponent,formatfield="%(unquote(decode(friendly{text}))) writes:"
body:component="> ",overflowtext="> ",overflowoffset=0

I can get the same thing with replcomps as suggested by Ken.

However when I do that and quote some email which is not strictly ANSI I
get these weird =C3=A9 instead of é.  Some other characters are
affected.

Do you have any idea on how to resolve that?
--
Regards,
Thomas