Re: Forwarding email

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: Forwarding email
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:29:07 -0400

I have added the line forw: -format to my ~/.mh_profile.

Now I find if I do:

forw -mime 33

I get that empty #forw line and nothing else.

However if I simply do:

forw 33

I see the draft, the forwarded mail go out correctly and i can read it
in my Proton account.

Thank you for working with me on this but I feel I've taken up enough
of your time.

Thank you

Arthur