Macintosh for nmh?

From: doug dougwellington . com
Subject: Macintosh for nmh?
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 19:43:56 +0000

Hi folks,

I use GoDaddy for email.  Their old webmail system was tolerable, but a while back they must have signed a deal with Microsoft, so everything got switched to Office.  I have reached the end of my tolerance for it and now plan to switch everything to something like offlineimap and nmh.

I have an old linux desktop that I'm sure would work, but I'm wondering if I should consider buying a new Apple laptop.  Last time I used a Mac, it was mostly tolerable for an old UNIX head like me.  Are there any issues running nmh on a Mac?

Or should I forget the Mac and upgrade my Linux box?

Thanks, and Happy New Year,
Doug