message-Id has localhost

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: message-Id has localhost
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 19:07:12 -0500

I noticed that my emails have stuff like:

rather than my hostname or domain name.
Since it's like this in my outgoing folder, it must be generated by NMH
rather than by my local postfix.

I think that mts.conf ought to set this, but localname/localdomain do not
seem right, and they aren't set, so my hostname (which is correct, I think)
ought to be used.

I'm running 1.7+dev ... NOPE.
I'm actually rather unsure how to get a --version out of NMH.
Probably time for a git pull, recompile anyway.
Now running Dec. 3, 2023: fefdea3fd1b29686418df45063854ed2e3880488
1.8+dev.

Still have @localhost in the message-id.